Features： 👍This 80cc petrol gas engine kit is used to upgrade the regular bike to a motorized bike. After converting your bike, you can enjoying riding at a faster speed, which can reach 38km/h. It almost runs as fast as a motorcycle or scooter, making your outdoor trip more convenient. 👍This engine kit fits most 26″ or 28″ bikes with V-frame.The frame should have 9-11″ of clearance between the bottom bracket and top bar, and the diameter of the frame tubes should be 25-29mm (about 1 inch). 👍Lubrication Oil: oil for 2-stroke petrol engine (or oil for 10W/40.10W/30); Mixing Ratio of Fuel and engine Oil: 16:1 for new sets, 20: 1 after running 500km. 👍Key parameters: bore and stroke-47mm(1.85 inch) & 40mm(1.57 inch), Max. power 3 horsepower/5000r/min, Super fuel-efficient, only consuming 2.5L fuel/100km. 👍 Mode of Engine: Single cylinder, air-cooling, 2-stroke Natural air cooling; The rider needs some basic hardware tools, skills and around 2-3 hours to install. Add some lubricant into the air cylinder before starting.
- Mode of Engine:Single cylinder, air-cooling, 2-stroke
- Bore & Stroke:47mm & 40mm
- Rated Power:2.5Kw/5000r/min (3 horsepower/5000r/min)
- Max Power:3.5Kw/6000r/min (5-6 horsepower/6000r/min)
- Lubrication Oil: oil of 2-stroke petrol engine (Or oil for 10W/40.10W/30)
- Mixing Ratio of Fuel and engine Oil:16:1 for new sets, 20: 1 after running 500km
- Type of Sparking Plug:Z4C 14MM
- Volume of oil Consumption:2.5L/100km
- Type of Clutch:Friction Plate / Dry
- Cooling Mode:Natural air cooling
- 1x 80cc bicycle engine
- 1x Carburetor ,1x Ignition coil & CDI
- 1x Throttle handlebar set, 1x Throttle cable
- 1x Clutch cable, 1x Kill switch, 1x Clutch lever
- 1x Chain, 1x Chain cover, 1x 44T Sprocket W/ 9 Hole Clamp Pads
- 1x Chain Tensioner, 1x Fuel tank, Fuel filter, 1x Gasoline fuel line
- 1x Petcock, 1x Muffler
All the needed mounting brackets, gaskets, and hardware
- Please also keep in mind that the motor will use a mix of gasoline and oil. The oil is used as a lubricant. Without it, the performance and longevity of the motor will be reduced.
- Be assured the mixing ratio of fuel and engine oil is 16:1 for new sets, 20:1(18:1 is much better in summer because of the hot weather) after running 500km.
- Air cylinder might take some time to adjust to the load. Thus to avoid possible complications for the motor, please limit the riding time to a maximum of 1 hour for the first few rides.
- If you need Instruction or video,please contact our custom service.